This accessibility statement applies to the invivo-group.com website.
Groupe InVivo undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Groupe InVivo website.
The Groupe InVivo site is partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 79%:
- 44 compliant criteria
- 12 non-compliant criteria
- 50 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Images do not have relevant alternatives.
- Some texts contrast poorly with their background.
- The title of some links and their context make it difficult to understand their function or destination.
- Some scripts are not compatible with the screen reader.
- Some pages have invalid source code: writing rules, opening, closing and nesting of elements, uniqueness of id attributes.
- Some language changes are not indicated in the source code (lang attribute).
- On some elements the focus is not visible when navigating with the keyboard.
- Some information is only given by its shape, size or position.
- Changing text spacing properties masks content or impairs functionality.
- Some form fields do not have a label.
- Some page regions are not tagged as such.
- On some pages, the tab order is not consistent.
- Some office documents are not accessible and have no alternative.
- Some moving content cannot be controlled by the user.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 25/07/2023 and was updated on 15/12/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Constrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Votre recherche
- Conseil d'administration
- Nos engagements RSE
- Notre Histoire
- Innovation & digital
- Détail de l'offre
- Négoce international
- Nos offres d'emploi
- Nos livres blancs
- InVivo signe un partenariat
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Groupe InVivo at :
Direction de la communication
83 avenue de la Grande Armée
75782 Paris cedex 16
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07